Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sorry-Delay

I know I said I should have the video up today/tomorrow but I haven't even begun working on it in truth :V. I'm really sorry, I was completely spaced out this past week and then today I checked the calender and surprise... I'm now a year older.

Yeah, I actually forgot my birthday for a while there, but I promise I WILL start working on this soon. If anyone is curious or impatient enough I'm going to give a projected score of 9.6-8.8. Probably on the upper end of that scale. Yes, I like the new Call of Duty, yes, I'm aware it's the cool thing to hate it right now. No, I haven't bought every Call of Duty game and I haven't enjoyed every one.

Also I need to get some practice with my mouse, just got a new one from my sister and it's waaaaaaaay bigger than my old one. Also it's wired :(. Going to take a while to get used to aiming.

No comments:

Post a Comment